Anyone interested in playing ''musical pals''?

I merged the versions of the patch2 from Adi and Olival together and edited them a bit, sorry Olival, I needed to adjust your bassline a bit to my taste :wink: give it some time, it changes slowly over time

so here is my new version: patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_001.vcv (164.8 KB)

2 Likes

Adi’s is the only one that is not crashing. @AdiQ could you save/upload both patches?

Nice job @rsmus7, I couldn’t help myself, its laundry day and this is fun, messed with the bass notes and probability of the drip echoes… patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_002.vcv (164.9 KB) I just put 2 at the end of the patch name to differentiate the files

And @Coirt , here’s rsmus7’s original file before I messed with it again: patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_001.vcv (164.7 KB) I muted the mixer and resaved.

edit: and here’s Olival’s latest version resaved: patch2_MP_Coirt&Olival_073019_001.vcv (158.8 KB) I still really like his bass sound, I just think the timing of the whole patch needs to be adjusted. Someone could easily take this in a non-ambient more synthy direction:)

2 Likes

I think it might be your rack version, did you complie it yourself? maybe there is something going on? are you on Win? I use Win10, had no problems to load all files.

All 3 are crashing now :laughing: the last one(s) you’s did load fine.

nice additions Adi, I took it a little further and Vultified it a bit, now at version 003

patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_003.vcv (176.3 KB)

we use directsound as audio in the patch what would you like? here are the latest versions: ASIO patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_003_ASIO.vcv (176.3 KB)

WASAPI: patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_003_Wasapi.vcv (176.3 KB)

Wow ! This is sounding awesome already ! I love it ^^

here is a version where I deleted the Audio module, all bark modules say they are at 1.1.1 patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_003_NO-Audio.vcv (213.3 KB)

1 Like

and here is a little modification of my last edit patch2_MP_Coirt_Adi_Olival_rsmus7_073019_004.vcv (214.1 KB)

3 Likes

Oh wow, I love this Basal part you added Stephan, that sounds very cool!

1 Like

I’m on release versions too and i didn’t have any problems opening… weird :sweat_smile:

I have Windows 10 here

look here if you want :

this can be the solution, I use the polyphonic versions of Befaco from ML, he has them up on github

yeager already posted the links

Not sure the befaco version would cause it to be honest but I downloaded that version anyway.

1 Like

@Olival_Clanaro do you have Vult Premium versions?

1 Like

Yes , i bought them a few days ago :slightly_smiling_face:

Do they replace the free modules do you know? The premium include free with some extras but is it a brand new folder to replace the free?

No, you keep the old ones too. The free ones will have a little white ‘‘free’’ sign near the top right screw :slight_smile: . So you will still have the free ones, then also the updated ones (so you will have for exemple tangents free and tangents paid) , and finally the premium only ones (like vortex, flame etc i don’t remember them all haha) :wink: