Any info on Sparklette's Stuff Modules

There appear to be no manuals or github references for these modules?

2 Likes

Sparkette is on the VCV discord from time to time.

1 Like

I made a tuto on RGB matrix a year ago.

2 Likes

Definitely share the desire for more documentation/tutorials. A growing collection of intriguing modules, completely foreign and unusable to me.

1 Like

Yeah, the lack of documentation can be frustrating. Audio modules of hers that are useful to me and fairly straightforward:

Note Classifier Super usefulā€¦what I do is patch the 12 outputs into 12 accumulators to perform a kind of ā€˜popularity contestā€™ with some cv signal which is creating chords or melody. After some number of notes, take the most popular note and let that be the key signature for a while. Or the least popular note. Ha, a lot of cables for this and mixed results, but rather fun.

Dual Integrator Interesting for modulation/slew limiting. I use this and Zazel which does something similar. One annoyance is no cv input for Min/Max values, but thatā€™s what uMap is for.

Voltage Range Not dissimilar to Venomā€™s Poly Unison.

Modules that I havenā€™t found real use for: Polyphonic Selector, Functions, PolyCat, BusyBox.

Definitely one of the quirkier collections. Along with the maker T. T does have documentation, but itā€™s not very informativeā€¦still trying to figure out how Tā€™s new Sort module works.

1 Like

Good stuff, thanks all. Documentation would be great, because they are interesting modules.

1 Like