A new rabbit hole (AI art & music)

Yes, exactly (although it probably doesn’t end up looking as you would imagine), I do this for many of my images and similar techniques, for example generating an image, then using the describe function on it, then using the same image as a prompt in addition to a generated prompt from describe. Prompt feedback and inception… if you will.

1 Like

I asked for a complex VCO. I got it.

5 Likes

Automatic 1111 (Stable Diffusion WebUI)
Model : Dreamshaper 8 (not, AFAIK, trained on anything even resembling synth hardware).
Prompt : (best quaiity), (masterpiece), (cinematic lighting), (incredibly absurdres), photorealistic, ((PXL2000)), Large complex eurorack modular synth in a curved rack, knobs, patch cables,
1 Like

It looks @dan.tilley is skewing the results of AI learning. I simply prompted for Giger’s alien and modular synths. Somehow it knew that blue and yellow was the appropriate color scheme. :rofl:

It’s comforting to to think that with enough of the right kind of prompting we teach these systems. Someday they’ll understand the arrangement of a keyboard.

I prompted for extra fingers in this one. Got a few ghost hands as a bonus!

3 Likes

Love that image, had to inception it into MJ…

I have also made a request via MJs feedback option to “fix” keyboards… maybe one day :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard: :musical_keyboard:

4 Likes

Had to do a few more before bedtime…

2 Likes

Made these back in December. Traced the faceplate designs of some modules, and used them as a mask with ComfyUI, IPAdapter + ControlNet:

5 Likes

… and we’re not far away seeing your alien sing a song.

4 Likes

For unknown reasons, I asked MidJourney for an oil slick rainbow

When I got that image I immediately wanted to blend it with some synths:

6 Likes

Now this is fun, putting old images into MidJourney and having it reimagine them

1 Like

1 Like

This video is pure cringe, but I want this AI tool, the text prompt to loop would be really great for my style of generative patching

1 Like

Nearly a month since we had some AI synths? You know the drill… its time to get generating!

3 Likes

Is…is that Batman?

Mr Wayne was miffed because some scruffy long haired hippies had left a load of far out music junk in the batcave and convinced Alfred to join a spoken word noisescape performance group touring the dive bars of downtown Gotham

2 Likes

Riddler left them there, realizing that the easiest way to destroy Batman was to give him a hobby more interesting than skulking in alleyways.

1 Like

Batman outwits his enemies once again. Bruce Wayne knows how to the have the best of both worlds. :bat: :control_knobs:

4 Likes

I found a few Suno songs exceeding 2 minutes but I can,t really force it. Any tips how to do it?

I really like these ones!