7177's VCV stuff

Not sure if I’m gonna record patches I made in the future, but I did it for this one, and I’m happy how it turned out, given the fact that my machine went on it’s knees trying to do it before the last Record modules update. I’m keen on feedback, good or bad as long as it’s not demoralising, Cheers!

8 Likes

really great, thanks!

1 Like

Awwww, you stopped the recording just as I was beginning to get into it! Very nice!

1 Like

Yah, my first screen recording gotta work on my editing skills lol

Well, there’s another one. (;

8 Likes

Holy moly! You know what you’re doing!

1 Like

Wow, I really like this one, too! You are on fire!

1 Like

Thank you very much! (;

7 Likes

Some relaxed noodling:

Edit: Here’s the scripted/automated version I recorded of the patch:

8 Likes

lovely ! i really like the style of this song :smile:

1 Like

Love the kalimba sound. Gives a feel of gamelan with some hindu Indian music feel mixed in. I thought I heard a tabla sample in there (sounds like a tabla sample I have been noodling around with for a while). Very interesting mix of rhythms and melody.

1 Like

Yah it’s Tabla and Kalimba. :slight_smile: I was afraid it was going to be to unfamiliar to be appealing to someone else than me honestly. (: in there, and right kalimba. You gotta look at cf’s sampler, It’s a pretty basic sampler though one can jump back and forth through a folder of wav samples with trigger signals, which is quite handy. (:

1 Like

thank you my friend!

1 Like

Finally. Haven’t been able to make music in what feels ages. :smile:

10 Likes

like it a LOTTTTTT!

although I expected at any moment Steve Strange voice <3

1 Like

thank you! :slight_smile:

Steve Strange is difficult to book studio time with these days. (;

This is what it sounds like:

Edit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIbkDQxKhug&feature=youtu.be (:

Oh yah, messing with Frozen Wastelands arabic scale quantiser was the point of this one.

3 Likes

I was choking on this patch, gave up on it, just to pull it back up again etc. Recorded a jam to get closure lol.

6 Likes

Is it me, or does YT really squash audio that horribly? Listening to the SC upload after watching the video’s like somebody took the blanket off the speakers!

1 Like