Yier's music and patches

Seems like everyone has a thread dedicated to their music. Here’s mine!

First thing’s called “Chixen flu”. It is dub-ish and it took me 20 minutes to render, haha. I decided not to upload a patch this time (that would be a recurring theme here, haha), cause you would have to find samples and all that stuff. And I am not sure where I’d downloaded them…

3 Likes

I can’t find a patch, cause the video is 2 years old… Sorry!

1 Like

Again, no patch, the video is 2 years old

2 Likes

This one for some reason became a “short” and i am too stupid to change it. Sorry

No patch again. I’ve found it, but it is for VCV Rack 1 and it needs samples that even i can’t find… There’s nothing particularly clever though. Sorry

3 Likes

Something different. A piano track… I am not a good pianist, so the music is pretty simple. The view from the windows is very generic in Russia, so I don’t think i am doxxing myself, haha

1 Like

The last one from my archives. I though i’ve found a patch, but that wasn’t it. Just something that sounded similar (almost too similar, but not to the point where I could gaslight you into believing that it is exactly a patch made for this video). Oh well

A little experiment with Davinci Resolve. I like shooting videos, but I am very bad at editing them… Anyway, no patch, because there are samples and all.

2 Likes