What are you Watching? (Not Educational)

2 * 880 Ko floppy disks

Renfield (on Prime Video) with Nicholas Hoult, Awkwafina, and Nicholas Cage.

It was a hoot. :laughing:

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes

This is interesting. It reminds me a bit @clone45 's unreleased plugin.

:thinking:

This is awesome and grotesquely funny. Also, the same author of the video, composed the soundtrack.

I just love this style!

4 Likes

[EDIT]

1 Like

“Compact console” :smile: Oh how times have changed…

1 Like

Staged (on BritBox)

Michael Sheen and David Tennant as themselves, trying to rehearse for a play over Zoom during COVID lockdown. It’s a hoot. I’ve watch the first three episodes, and I’m beginning to think that they will never get around to speaking any actual lines from the script.

[edit - Nope. In episode 4 (I think) they start a read-through and get two or three lines of dialog out before they start fighting. Again. :laughing:]

1 Like
3 Likes

Modular mechanical music machine. Huh.

4 Likes

It’s magical. And very interesting.

1 Like

This was a lot of fun. I’m curious as to what others think of the backing track chord progression. I am not a live performing musician, so I cannot always understand musical notations. In this progression, what do others think is the intent of the progression. Is it intentionally ambiguous? What key is it in? For example, what do the inversions Am/G# mean? An Am triad would be A,C,E. What is the Am/G# triad for example? Isn’t that just the uninverted triad?

I was thinking of trying my hand at improvising over this backing track.

It’s an Am with a G# in the bass, the walkdown Am/A Am/G# Am/G Am/F# to an F is called a line cliche

4 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

I watched every episode of the tim and eric show! How did he get Weyes Blood to play and sing with him?

1 Like