What are you listening to?

2 Likes

How are y’all doing?

5 Likes

haha - of course I have that record, but have you heard this? Surprisingly not bad, and featuring bernie!

5 Likes

The original version is the one tune in 5/4 that everyone knows - so let’s do it in 4/4 with a reggae beat …

1 Like

how about this one?

2 Likes

I was in a band once playing at a punk rock club. The sound guy asked me for our setlist. I said “what’s that”? He told me. I said “No, but it’s pretty easy. We have four songs, called number one, number two, number three, and number four. We play them in that order. If we get an encore we cover Take Five”.

3 Likes

A little triphop

1 Like

My son’s new album is in “a lesser-known subgenre of music with a fascinating history, the short-lived Rock in Opposition (RIO) movement of the late 70s. Influenced by RIO bands such as Henry Cow and Univers Zero, the music fuses technical instrumental progressive rock with classical instrumentation: clarinet, bass clarinet, bassoon, piano, harpsichord and marimba alongside guitars, bass and drums”

2 Likes

I guess this is a good time as any to toot my own horn.

2 Likes

A for effort. I can’t say it’s a favorite genre of mine, but I really appreciate the quality and effort of work that went into this.

Masters only improve with age :wink:

1 Like

you know what, I had no more inspiration and I was really looking to listen to something. I will try to listen to yours favorites

3 Likes
4 Likes

First Class Ambient

2 Likes