What are you listening to?

nice one:

5 Likes

Moore is playing Peter Green’s guitar “greenie” in this video, yes?

not sure if that is “greenie”, sorry

I’m going to say it is. It looks like it, and Moore did own and play greenie. That guy in Metallica owns it now - I saw him play it in a video from some fleetwood mac tribute. Supposedly he paid $2 million for it.

Here’s a video of green playing it:

3 Likes

Listening to Lisa Bella Donna - Electronic Voyages

2 Likes

The bass pickup has the pole pieces in the right place for it so probably. Also Mr King once said that peter Green was the only white man who’s tone made him sweat so it would be appropriate.

Wonderful piece I’ve been listening to today. Found it by accident, really resonates with me:

Andre Antunes is always worth a watch, but especially so now he’s brought in a few friends on brass

Love this, just meandering through this mix by Sofie Birch, not come across her work, another one to catch up on!

Another genre new to me -DoomJazz-- Didn’t know it existed-Scott Walkeresque vocals Dale Cooper Quartet & The Dictaphones — Astrild Astrild ( Full Album ) - YouTube

VF Live: Sofie Birch - YouTube

A fellow Dane! :slight_smile: Yeah, way too much new, good music to catch up on. I stumble on great stuff on a regular basis.

Drone/minimal composed 62 years ago by Terry Jennings.

It’s a piece for cello & saxophone but this performance is ‘solo’ cello. I believe he recorded it in two passes, drones & lead lines.

1 Like

I’m doing one of those Twitter challenges: to every day listen to an album by an artist starting with [consecutive letters of the alphabet]. Today was C:

2 Likes

New discovery. This really resonates with me… :melting_face:

2 Likes

Just found this through a search for Afrofuturism,

Black Quantum Futurism - Performance [2/2] - YouTube

Well worth a listen.

1 Like

And now for something completely different…

7 Likes

and a turn to:

2 Likes
5 Likes

RIP musician Archie Roach. From the film The Tracker (2002) starring David Gulpilil:

just relaxing