What are you listening to?

Somehow woke up with this in my head. There are worse earworms.

1 Like

His whole Volume Massimo. Amazing stuff! :skull:

11 Likes

The lastest modular synth collaboration from the Melbourne Modular Theme Time - the theme was based on Terry Riley’s In C.

5 Likes

My favorite tracks from father of the founder of Russian electronic music, Eduard Artemyev.

Soundtrack from the “Siberiade” movie 1978:

Ambient soundtrack from the “Stalker” movie 1979:

Dark ambient from 1971. Sound experiments on ANS synthesizer.

7 Likes

I know A. Tarkovskij, he’s the favorite film director of my favorite film director :+1:

furthermore, the “Domenico’s speech” from “Nostalghia” is written by an Italian poet/writer/screenwriter, and it’s still very alive in my mind

enjoy it :broccoli:

3 Likes
1 Like
5 Likes

Legacy by Synergy (Larry Fast) was included on the soundtrack to Carl Sagan’s Cosmos. Larry Fast also worked on the early Peter Gabriel albums.

FAQ from the 70s about the album https://synergy-emusic.com/erro.html

5 Likes

Wow, a blast from the past! I used to wear the grooves on that album out.

1 Like

Well, @PaulPiko awoke my old brain cell with Synergy, here’s another group from the 70’s that I used to wear out. The Yes band clone - Starcastle.

3 Likes

I got that album when it came out!

1 Like

haha - when I want to hear second-rate Yes, I can always put on tales from topographic oceans :wink:

1 Like

Of course we all have our own vices: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF8WZd70kw4&list=PLCOAwoEIA9zXP-qYscnAKhYNAJ-SQyMiU&index=3

4 Likes

I saw Camel live in 2013 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t know why I never got into Camel. I was certainly aware of them. Their music is right up the alley I hung out in. Kit Watkins, one of the founders of Happy the Man hung out with them for a bit.

1 Like

I didn’t like them back then, but now I’ll listen to anything. Even Nektar!

tom jenkinson aka squarepusher forever for me. his late 90’s early 2000’s stuff is brilliant. this track is from 2001 and was way ahead. his early stuff changed the way i thought about making music and editing breaks.
8 Likes

Yes. All the music from that era, in the middle of a Venn diagram of Warp and Ninja Tune, really. :black_heart:

1 Like

Khruangbin - Evan Finds The Third Room (Official Video)

1 Like

Genial :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like