weiii is happily patching with VCV Rack

Hello there, I am weiii (this is my member introduction). The Music Box series has been sharing for over a year now, and yesterday I completed the fifteenth patch. You can directly access the cloud folder here to download and play around with it. Feel free to also browse through my YouTube playlist. Cheers!

7 Likes

Another series that started this year is Noise Box, which also offers cloud files downloads. Both Music Box and Noise Box are kept simple, making them perfect for those times when you need inspiration. You can easily pick one and develop it into your own creation. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Hey friends, I’ve started a new series with short videos giving sound/music patch ideas. Check out my new Instagram account “weiii’s patch recipes”, and give it a follow! I named it recipes because making sounds feels a lot like cooking to me (though I found out later that the awesome Omri Cohen already published a modular cookbook :joy:) Each video will have a Chinese version in the description. I mainly use VCV Rack but plan to mix in some hardware modules too. I like using field recordings for sound design and exploring chord and melody changes. Looking forward to connecting with sound lovers!

3 Likes