Vult Announcements Thread

Thanks, I will use one of the many of them next time.

1 Like

Alternatively, if you connect them to any of the Vult filters, the Drive knob acts as an attenuator on the input of the filters.

it really seems that Vraidsā€™ output is a bit hot:

this is just loaded Basal Bleak and Vraids and connected them to the mindmeld mixer (at initial settings), Vraids output is about ~11.5Volt:

1 Like

Thanks great update, context menu really make it easier and quicker to use

I think I found the issue. I forgot to add the DC blocker at the output. So it is possible to end up with summed waves that are quite large, either positive or negative. I will fix the issue in the next update.

6 Likes

Would it be possible to add the new bypass feature to the audio processors?

@modlfo I think there is a problem with Freak, the filters processing are not the same as what is displayed on the screen. Green trace is from Flame, purple is from Freak.

Can you elaborate a bit more on the image? Whatā€™s happening?

I have a fairly harmonically rich signal going into Flame and then into Freak. Freak is set to high pass but it acts as a low pass, you can see the purple trace from Freak is cutting off a lot of the highs when (with these settings) it shouldnā€™t be doing much at all. I noticed it with some of the other filter modes as well.

what happens when you turn up the drive parameter?

Not much, just gets louder and a bit more uniform (this is with white noise in high pass)

When trying to replicate this again it didnā€™t immediately happen but I think it must be something to do with changing the mode because I got to Ferox and selected the mode and it behaved as expected but cycling through the modes a few times and I landed on this again.

Ok. Iā€™ll try to reproduce the problem. It could be that the UI received the mode change but not the DSP code.

1 Like

Super useful screen shots. btw, not that it matters here, but if you havenā€™t tried the better quality settings, they are ā€œbetterā€.

I havenā€™t, Iā€™ve never really used that module before but I can see each setting probably has its uses.

Yeah, guess it depends what you are doing. I always like Ultra (In fact I think Iā€™m the one who requested it, along with the Kaiser window :wink:

2 Likes

Jorus should be out now!

18 Likes

Thank You for Jorus. As an owner of a real Juno-106 Iā€™m very interesting to use modules around this synth family. I know, Iā€™m a nostalgist :sunglasses:

Nice!! And low CPU tooā€¦ Thanks Leonardo!

4 Likes

really nice thanks for the chorus, i love vult modules

2 Likes

I forgot to mention that the Vult modules now feature the bypass function.

13 Likes