Vult Announcements Thread

Thanks Omri - love your work!

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Check out my latest blog post about back-porting Feigen https://www.vult-dsp.com/post/designing-analog-modules-is-fun-but-digital-are-simpler

Feigen is one of the modules that, to my taste, produces some very nice sequences. That’s why I have gone to so much effort to have it on my real rack.

8 Likes

what is a real rack? You mean the expensive kind ppl used to have before they could do it for free?

4 Likes

Yes. The rack that is not virtual.

5 Likes

Coming soon…

I have sent the binaries to VCV. Here you can find more information about these modules: Opulus

I have spent many months developing them. I hope you enjoy them. If you do like them, please support my work by purchasing my paid modules.

33 Likes

Looked kind of conventional for an FM module. Then I saw the mini version! That promises good times :slight_smile:

Highlighted the morph/rand stuff I’d missed on the wide one. Are they polyphonic?

Both are polyphonic. The full Opulus has the Morph and Random feature of the micro. But it does not have (yet) a dedicated Rand button. You have to use Ctrl+R to generate new sounds.

3 Likes

I cant not wait. Thanks.

Man this is great. Thank you so much Leonardo. OPL2 in VCV. I can’t wait.

very excited !

for the ones that can’t wait for the official release through the VCV Library, here are the Vult Free binaries Release Adds Opulus · modlfo/VultModules · GitHub

2 Likes

i’m not sure if i’m doing something wrong or what, but i’m not able to get any output whatsoever from either Opulus or uOpulus (free versions)

They need a gate in to trigger

1 Like

well now i feel stupid. thank you.

Took me half a second too, not stupid. Happens to everyone.

1 Like

The official release is out. In this last release there are a bunch under-the-hood improvements. Most notably:

• Improved Ferox!
  • Bug fixes to Freak (Hardware clone)
15 Likes

Excellent and glorious Opulus, I’m very impressed with its capabilities. Thanx a lot, dear Leonardo, you are the Man!

1 Like

Congrats on the Opulus release! :partying_face:

I just opened Opulus for the first time, right clicked expected one or two settings. Oh wow! All those presets too :slight_smile:

1 Like