=== very cool patch challenge edition 26 ===

@rsmus7 Lovely sounding patch. Very clever use of the GC modules ! :slight_smile:

@John_Tarvin - Great sounds, nice lively patch.

I have to experiment with this ā€œoh peasā€. Thx like sound. Crazy!

1 Like

Complex patch that swings. Very original. I donā€™t understand everything but I love it, as allways.

and hereā€™s mine :love_you_gesture::sunglasses:

https://patchstorage.com/the-gray-glass/

1 Like

@johnmelcher Loved this one, Iā€™m a sucker for those delays on the drums. Another neat use for the Gray Code module.

@AdiQ - Very cool, love the groove. Wow, more ways to use the Gray Code module than I could have imagined on my own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes! Thereā€™s some Jarre flavour in your patch. So many variations in a not so big patch. I love it. The chords progression is nice as well. What is the module next to the Gray Code?

Thanks a lot, there are 3 Gray Codes, but I think, you refer to the one next to Clocked. This Module is Aepelzenā€™s CV-to-Trigger.

Thatā€™s it. Thank you.

glad to see such a degree of participation on this one!

youtube playlist here:

let me know if i missed anyone

also, if you have a late entry, do not hesitate to add it below!

1 Like

Glad to be a part of it, Ben, thanks for hosting the party. :slight_smile: The Gray Code module is marvelously adaptable, as Iā€™ve discovered listening to the other posts. Lots of neat ideas shown off, and since itā€™s a favorite here at Studio D Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be trying out some other postersā€™ ideas.

3 Likes

Wow, so many good posts! Thereā€™s no way i can comment on all of them, I tried to comment on a few of your youtube channels, sorry if i missed anyone and havenā€™t given any real critiques, my time is so limited right now, but music is my therapy so i always try to make time to create and listen to others. Iā€™m just really impressed by this groupā€™s energy in creating modules, patches, and just being cool people. And thanks Ben, your always such a good host, canā€™t believe you have done 26 of these, could use one your patches though, maybe next time?!

2 Likes

i know, and i want to, but iā€™m doing lots of overtime at work in this period (one vacancy and one colleague in the hospital), so my energy after work is very limited. i hope to be able to get back to ā€œnormalā€ next month.

1 Like

Great piece. I love this rounded sound full of mystery. Clever patch.

1 Like

Itā€™s a cool thing that goes a bit anywhere. IMHO, I would have avoided the snareā€¦ Or maybe another soundā€¦

1 Like

That snare was basically just the new Hora PCM module with a little bit of reverb on it. -_- Sadly, as far as free modules go, weā€™re a bit limited for drum options.

Thanks a bunch Ben. Thereā€™s a lot of interesting stuff in that playlist.

1 Like