Verstimmter Kunstvogel - Technic test n°7

Verstimmter Kunstvogel

This is a patch I made for a project I am developing on Bandcamp. The project is divided into 4 sub project (you elder ones can call them albums):

• OMINOUS (completed)
  • CONCERT FOR TINNITUS, BIPHASIC ELECTRICITY AND VOICES IN THE HEAD (completed)
  • CARRION (completed)
  • DISMAL (in progress)

All of them are heavily inspired by my healt problems I am carrying since '00 and that I’ve tried to “sonify”, to somewhat push them outside myself and give them “matter” and then giving that matter vibrations.

I’ve tried numerous instruments but the absolute malleability and sound horizons that only a software eurorack system (hardware ones are totally out of reach for my pocket) can offer are being enriched with ‘non-input techniques’ and probably with a Pittsburgh Modular Taiga, the only one that is a good balance between an affordable price and a decent rookie set.

This patch is from CARRION, the third installment.

4 Likes

Will the patches be available later? Also when are the albums out on Bandcamp?-My favourite music platform. I even have my own stuff on there under the name Kleinemaschinen if you are interested enough to take a look. Much appreciated. The Titinnitus one does sound intriguing.

1 Like

Did you recived my mp? I am having some issues with this board lately…

Yes I replied on the private section. So it does work. I see where the Titinnitus comes into the ‘Primo Moviemento’.