VCV users: Map the community!

Eh, I’ll go fix if need be. It’s just an issue when lots of people jump on there, and I have to try and clean up multiple layers etc

306 users! Great! <3

This is great!

Nice to see the spread of users

Added myself!

I feel I’m missing the secret story why the Eurorack / VCV scene is so disproportionately European, particularly French. I mean, the map says there’s thrice as many of us around Paris than New York City.

Is it just the influence of Doepfer spreading geographically? There has to be more to this story.

i think that map really cant be considered an accurate representation of actual users. there are tons of eurorack users here in California. in the Los Angeles area where im from there are some really nice shops. Analogue Haven, Noisebug and Perfect Circuit have all managed to stay in business for years.

1 Like

Australia also seems to have a big eurorack community ! Some of which also use Vcv :slight_smile: I know a few on BoBeats discord server :smiley:

Yes, we’ve got a great, active community here :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1 for :canada: here, lone marker in the Maritimes as well :rowing_man:

1 Like

Yes, I’ve always noticed that VCV users seem to be from all over the world, but I was still a little surprised there are so many in Paris, while ATM there are zero in Silicon Valley. I’m the only one in San Francisco, although that is of course a much smaller city than Paris.

The map is of people on the Community message board, who have taken the time to drop a pin on that map. I’m the first person in Iowa to tag my town, but I know even just in Iowa City there are other users.

1 Like

I hope to see some swiss people here, especially from basel.

Not sure if anyone already mentioned here, but doesn’t the web server for this website track where traffic is coming from? My Wordpress site has a report of where people are coming from.

done! :+1: thank you!