VCV Rack Ideas Patches

So here would be my place for some patches. And today is Ripples day!

Patch notes - the main source is Plaits and I send it’s OUT and AUX signals to three different Ripples and then modulate it with noise+Squinky LFN + Nano AD EG + BPM LFO and mix them all in MindMeldMixer with help of some Chronoblob, Surge Verb, Sangster delay. Clock is A bit tricky because I started this patch from Nano AD in LFO mode. I just got Slope Detector from CountModula then take ZZC clock which has awesome clock detector and then got pretty stable clock. And finally for 1v\oct I use Bogaudio tools Reftone and switch just for adding and removing a precision adder from Plaits 1v\oct input. And last but not least - for macro controlling I use NYSTHI Survelliance and Stoermelder’s micromap couple and they did awesome things on taking this patch to a bit another (lively) level. Hope that info will help!
3 Likes
My wife called this patch like a “cosmic orchestra” is playing so that’s the reason for this name :slight_smile: Patch notes - main sound sources 2 Plaits and one Ripples in self oscillation mode. All of them controlled by attenuated multiple LFOs from Erica Octosource via and passed through the new Bogaudio tools called Polyoff. I also used Affix - a new tool from Stoermelder which allows you transpose polyphonic signals by octaves, semitones and voltages! I connected two instances to 8face preset switches and that was a kind of arranging because…the key of the patch if frequency cross-modulation (audiorate actually) to the resonance parameter of Ripples and this kind of connectivity makes all the nice “orchestra-like” sounds you can hear in this patch! And of course all of those connections are two voice polyphonic so it generates double more textures at once! I also applied second instance of Octasource and set it to Unipolar mode to make some different polyphonic LFO modulations and apply differently to 23volts 4merge instances. Bogaudio and Stoermelder new builds still don’t appear in VCV Library so you can download them by the following links below in the description. Enjoy friends!
3 Likes