VCV RACK 2 Pro VST not in Ableton Live 10

try this

on second thought … i don’t know why it would work.

Edit: you’re sure you’re not running 32-bit reaper ? It won’t load 64-bit plugins (unless “Automatic bridging when required” in Options/Preferences/Plug-ins/Compatibility, Add: dunno - that was an old version it seems)

no, 64bit Reaper… it sees them fine, as it does all others, but does not want to scan them… Host in Rack2 Pro sees them fine, but trying to play inception crashes Rack 2 hard :wink:

have you solved it? here on win10 (as well as linux) rack2pro works perfect vst loaded on reaper

yes, iffy though. Make sure you clean your template if you ever changed it (template.vcv). I blanked mine after saving the contents to another patch file as I like that template for standalone work,. But the VST crashes if I load it (not sure what in it though). Then delete autosave contents from Rack user folder. Then VSTs should behave themselves. You will have last patch worked on in the VST when you next start standalone, as they both use the same exact user dir and files, and might have to do the same delete dance before next time you work over in the VST version.

1 Like