VCV Rack 2 not free?

This thread has nothing at all to do with the original topic. It is now a customer support ticked. Could someone rename the thread?

But it’s always amusing to see someone pitch a fit and declaratively exit in a huff because they might have to pay a ridiculously small sum for something that took thousands of hours of hard work to create.

9 Likes

lol totally agree. But yeah this needs some kind of modification. I reread the original post again and my blood pressure went up. VCV 2 is too new and amazing to have this stuff floating around at the top of the community posts.

6 Likes

Post removed by author.

I don’t think they were talking about you. They were talking about the person who originally created this thread.

You are right… thank you and sorry… removed :slight_smile: I’m not trying to get tech support here. I created another thread for that since the normal VCV support channels aren’t working for me. Here I was just cautioning other would be customers that this product as of now does not work well on MacBooks running Ableton.

:roll_eyes:

Rack standalone is as free as it ever was. Nothing has been taken away.

@pgatt or any other mods, if any are left. Please close this thread!!!

5 Likes

I will close this thread now, as it is only repeating.

3 Likes