VCV Rack - 15 Short Tips [January] on Techno patches

In this video I share 15 short VCV Rack tips collected for January (#jamuary of course). All tips are based on techno patches and dedicated to different modules.
List of the modules:
Bogaudio - SH (Track N Hold mode)
Alikins - Shift Pedal
Mutable Instruments - Marbles
SquinkyLabs - Shaper
AP-modules - Voltage and Groove Recorders
Bidoo - cANARd
Bidoo - ChuTE
Bogaudio - Matrix88
CF - Steps
CF - Buffer
CF - Cuts
DHE - Booster Stage
Autinn - Bass
NYSTHI - Bignumber
DHE - XYCloid

7 Likes

Thanks Artem, I liked everything about that video.

These kind of multi module overviews are wonderful. There’s loads in here that has inspired me to try these modules, so thanks again. I really appreciate you taking the time to make that and share it.

1 Like

Еще раз большое спасибо, Артем, кратко дублирую то, что написал непосредственно в комментах к видео в ЮТубе (as FMT… ;)) - очень свежо и информативно в целом, но хотелось бы чуть больше деталей :slight_smile:
P.S. Кстати, могу немного помочь с текстовым оформлением роликов - твой английский в целом вполне кошерный, но местами наблюдаются грамматические корявости :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback) But I think you need to write in English for the respect to others… About the details - please just write your questions in the comments if you need some details. Because some of my videos is just reviews about the modules. About my English - thanks! I hope to start learning grammar as soon as I have free time)

thanks for the feedback!

Thanks! Something about Groove recorder… Cool!