VCV Community Rules (previously called "Code of Conduct") moved to a new page and updated for 2021

Sure. Added a “No discussions about politics and religion” rule to Rules for the Lounge category, which is the only “off-topic” section of the VCV forums. Discussions about this in other forums and categories are off topic and will be removed.

12 Likes

An interesting use case that points out the sensibility of this “No discussions about politics and religion” rule. I was in a Celtic punk band for 18 years. That was our one rule when anyone came into the band; and I believe that it was that single rule that allowed a band ( with at one point 11 members), to stay together that long.

4 Likes

Thanks for bringing this up, I have added “Do not use the VCV community as a discussion forum for non-VCV commercial software products…” as an official rule (Guideline #3 on VCV - Community Rules).

“It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.”

― Oscar Wilde, Lady Windermere’s Fan

So, let’s all be charming and not tedious. AND…

2 Likes

hi Andrew, what about software that we use in conjunction with VCV such as plugins with Host fx or instruments in Host?

1 Like