VCV Code of Conduct

the code is just basically "don’t be toxic , grief, be an asshole , or insult people " So yeah, Imo you should follow it :slight_smile: Honestly it’s just about being a normal nice person. I’m 100 % sure you already do what is in the code, dont worry :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

There should not be an excuse for not reading the code of conduct. It is very short, and if you only have 30 seconds to spare, read the “Our Standards” section at https://www.contributor-covenant.org/version/1/4/code-of-conduct. If English is not your primary language, there are several translations available.

1 Like

Okay, read it. From somewhere I got the impression that it was unreadably long.

Seems like you’re putting words under someone’s fingers a bit there… That’s not mentioned specifically in the code, maybe it should be added?

Don’t misinterpret me. I’m happy with the Code as it should theoretically protect me with regards to my Flat Earth views if I decide to express them artistically on a stream some day. Great stuff :slight_smile:

I’m afraid I will have to ridicule that view, even if it gets me thrown out of here. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Wouldn’t bother me. Bendy water off a globe’s back :slight_smile:

I chose not to respond to that part of the message because I saw no point in the resulting conflict. Thanks for coming to my defence but it is unnecesary.

2 Likes