=== vcp challenge #65: kautenjadsp ===

Sounds fine to me, I have tried the KautenjaDSP Echo before but not got much out of it, how are you modulating it?

1 Like

I just put an output from a quantussy cell into the feedback cv. This is not a patch I put a huge amount of thought into to be honest.

edit: looking back at what I said here it seems a bit arrogant. I did put some time in but with the Kautenja stuff i just messed about with all the modules until I had a few things I liked, threw away the rest and then came up with some structure. So I did do work but without any great guiding principle.

as i’m busy with drone day preparations (and lots of school work), maybe you guys and gals can make some suggestions for modules or themes we can tackle? i’ll call a new challenge next week.

I propose a patch made with Bidoo modules- they are very versatile and can produce very varied genres of music-Glitch, Dub and Electronic/sonic weirdness, all by combining different modules.

This is maybe a bit much but I read this article on narrative structures a couple of weeks ago:

I’ve been looking for an excuse to try structuring a piece after one of these ideas for a while.