unless modules : new ( avoider, pianoid )

That is my problem with POEMS, I never know what they mean :man_shrugging:

don’t know much about poems but I suppose not knowing what they mean and coming up with something is often part of the intended reading experience :wink:

1 Like

You tell me… , what is this all about then…? :grinning:

Madman drummers bummers and Indians in the summer with a teenage diplomat In the dumps with the mumps as the adolescent pumps his way into his hat With a boulder on my shoulder, feelin’ kinda older, I tripped the merry-go-round With this very unpleasing sneezing and wheezing, the calliope crashed to the ground Some all-hot half-shot was headin’ for the hot spot, snappin’ his fingers, clappin’ his hands And some fleshpot mascot was tied into a lover’s knot with a whatnot in her hand And now young Scott with a slingshot finally found a tender spot and throws his lover in the sand And some bloodshot forget-me-not whispers, “Daddy’s within earshot, save the buckshot, turn up the band”

1 Like

Untill you posted this I’d forgotten how much I missed Piong [starts weeping].

1 Like

I’m still in denial, Mr. Chainkov told me it ain’t so … :frowning_face:

https://songmeanings.com/songs/view/8011/

Thanks for playing :wink:

migrated my repo to v1
until it gets into the plugin manager if anyone reading can build plugins from source and want to try atoms give it a go.

mr. chainkov now can learn from clicks on the piano screen, or move to certain notes the same way. he lost a tie but gained an infinite supply of different colored suits from clicking his name. or if you don’t like faces and colors, the bottom of the module turns down silliness.

piong got nothing new iirc

i want to change the format of the manuals so atoms will not come with an image like the others and those will change too.
thinking about a manual that can be used inside rack.
for now the README.md file has some info on atoms, and it also has some example patches in the right-click menu.

If someone could compile a win version, I’d like to try it.

i would, but it errors out

In file included from src/widgets.hpp:2,
                 from src/piong.cpp:2:
src/utils.hpp:51:3: error: 'uint' does not name a type;

thanks, this should be fixed now

yes, this works!

mr.chainkov’s facial features are a nervous wreck, and i must turn that off, tho i do like the suit colors…

compiled windows package at http://wikisend.com/download/771740/unless_modules-1.0.0-win.zip

2 Likes

mac, please?

do you mean it needs option with the suit but no face? a knob-headed suit?

I dont have a mac to compile, but I’m sure the build team will be pretty fast to do it.

I may have to do another Piong video when this comes through.
I’ll try to make it less than 12 hours long.

Mr.chainkov crashes VCV here on Win10

could you provide more info on what happens, or file an issue on gitlab?

pushed a fix for mr.chainkov