Trying to build Rack

Hi there. I have a little problem when I’m trying to build Rack from git repository on W10. I instaled everyting for MYSYS (from manual on VCV Rack)

After git submodule update --init --recursive it working ok - cloning everyting But next command make dep - makes me angry.

make: cc: No such file or directory make: cc: No such file or directory make: cc: No such file or directory make: cc: No such file or directory arch.mk:19: *** Could not determine architecture of . Try hacking around in arch.mk. Stop.

I’ve compiled a VCVRack this way many times before and everything worked fine. Please note that I need it to compile VCV plugins by myself. Recently I was forced to change the drive on which W10 is installed (fresh installation). The previous installation was a few years ago. I am counting on some help in this matter. And best regards Mateusz Jędrzejewski “Ghalebor”

Do you have required build dependencies installed? https://vcvrack.com/manual/Building Are you using the Mingw64 MSYS2 shell? Does running gcc --version return an error?

Hi. You probably need to upgrade MSYS.