Tiny Tricks: Request for feedback

I’m a big fan of detailed manuals, and am saddened by their threatened extinction. :sob:

• If there is some limit or range of permissible values that can be entered (say, min/max time duration), then mention what it is.
  • Don’t assume that the potential user knows what a particular module is good for. Simply giving it a name does not help the new user.
1 Like

Hi Thomas,

Since my patches are larger and more complex, I found myself relying extensively on S&Hx16 and Modulation Generator x16/x8. I just think they are the best, the GUI is crystal clear, I can use them on par with lots of 8verts and distribute random values wherever I want in no time.

Could it be possible to implement a right-click menu feature to choose between a -5/+5v range and a 0/+10v range ? Currently I need unipolar values and I’ll switch to Mockba S&H for the time being, but the S&Hx16 having 16 outputs, it saves me a bit of CPU each time.

As I’m always close to 100%, having this feature would be nuts !

Mockbah S&H consumes 2.5% on average, but S&Hx16 is always at 0.2%, which simply makes it the best overall for the random number generation I need. I know it’s been more than two years, but it would be the cherry on the cake to have this feature on my main VCV patch

1 Like

A feedback many years later: I regularly return to your plugin and still love it. What a great collection of modules, @thomassidor !

Cheers, A.

P.S. Any chance of fixing the Random Wrangler crash?

Oh I have commits on that repo. I just peeked and sent a PR which fixes the two problems I saw with random wrangler on my mac.

1 Like