Synth Space trailer

4 Likes

Notice: Requires a virtual reality headset. See the VR Support section for more info.

Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes. :wink:

1 Like

Oh ! The sample that comes in a little tape is such a cute idea ! Love it :blush:

I feel old.

2 Likes

I feel the same :slight_smile:

Just curiuos and think by myself - making music requires a lot of critical listening, so a brain should do a lot of work while doing that. A brain in VR seems to feel overwhelmed in that kind of simulacra. So what amount of brain power remains then to make music in VR? Maybe I just wrong and brain feels so comfortably being in VR but it’s questionable thing for sure

1 Like

It looks really cool, but it doesn’t strike me as an environment that would facilitate my creativity. But I’m old. Maybe it’s exactly what someone else would find useful.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be able to seperate myself from the enviroment around me by wearing head goggles like that.

But i can imagine it will be useful for people that either like VR and wearing those goggles, and/or people that are limited in movement due to physical disabilities or illness.

All in all it is a major achievement! I remember fantasising and joking about this in the mid 90’s with my music buddies back then, and now it is real… that is just amazing.