Stoermelder’s PackOne v1.5.0 - new modules SAIL, PILE and MIDI-STEP

Fantastic Ben, anything from now on is just me trying to help, let me know if it’s unwanted.

CTRL+ Backspace deletes the hovered label on a Mac.

I am unable to maintain a hex colour in the custom field when setting up a label. Text can be added but Colour defaults to selected colour. Also unable to edit a hexcolour label once the label is placed. Cannot enter text in the field.

I think the increase decrease opacity is flipped in this beta , maybe make it a knob from 0-100 ? 0 being transparent 100 being full on visible ? Love your stuff :+1:

Not sure about that one :thinking:

I added white to the available color but you can enter any color-code.

Not sure about this one either :thinking:

That was a tricky one but I was able to add it :slight_smile:

Do you mean in the “Default appearance” menu? I can’t reproduce it but remember to complete your custom color with “Enter”.

Thanks, that got fixed.

The thing is the buttons increase/decrease the opacity by 5% additionally to the label’s current opacity, a knob would need to reset the indiviual opacity levels.

1 Like

Ahhaa, ‘ENTER’, of course, I didn’t think of that, will try tomorrow. Thanks for your work.

Thanks Ben, you’re a champion!

You are wrong :wink:

An Opacity value of 100% means that nothing beneath the active layer is visible. Decrease the Opacity value to increase the transparency of the objects on the layer.

Yeah, I know the terminology of opacity and you are right that I used it the wrong way :+1:

1 Like

Thank you for the white label possibility! After we were working some time with the labels last night, the idea came up wether it would be helpful to have a label on/off switch at the glue module to hide all labels at once if needed

Thank you very much for your work! best.

1 Like

yeah, I was thinking on Disable function in VCV to achieve hiding but it doesn’t work surprisingly)

I thought about this too. Should it be combined with „Disable“ of the module or a new switch on the panel?

Like to have a new switch on the panel for easy and fast access. Think there is enough space left?

I’m for the new switch because Disable will be no more in v2 afaik. Bypass will be instead)

Ah, you‘re right…

Ha Ha this was not meant for YOU but for ME… I was wrong , I think YOU got it right. but now I’m confused again :confused:

Now I’m confused too :rofl:

1 Like

Ha Ha I’m still convincing myself but you are right , you are wrong :rofl:

Ah the idea comes to light!

1 Like

looks like my workflow designing worksheets for every individual in the group to make them propperly learn at homme :smiley:

(okay you get all the pink options, but that one cannot do those, let’s only assign orange tasks to them)

First I thought the Modulebrowser f*cked up , but then I saw what you did , and (of course) you are the only one doing it like that. :grinning:

4 Likes

That’s clever but I might not want it turned on by default.