Squinktronix Development Blog

I removed too much in order to get going again. What does this message mean? image

You need to re-install Squinkylabs

2 Likes

Fix posted Release release 4 14b · squinkylabs/SqHarmony · GitHub

Sorry about that!

Yeah, I am off in library limbo. I can unsubscribe and then subscribe but the plugin does not show up in Rack as a library update. Wait, the modules are there. Is Sines Kitchen Sink? Must be. Looks like I am okay now. Thanks.

I think sines is Organ III?

No its Organ3 you use that one a lot

Thanks.

The “3” is a sly ripoff of Hammond B3, or course :wink:

1 Like

Looks like I am good now. I just did a test with Meander feeding a pentatonic PES to Harmony to see what it does. Should the red light show up? It does not but everything seems okay.

BTW, I feel a lot better now knowing that I’m not the only one who can break the browser :wink:

1 Like

Yes, Harmony (1) does not know about pentatonic scales, so I should light up an error. I only tested minor pentatonic however. When you do that, what scale does Harmony say it is playing?

Can you duplicate this with just Harmony and Harmony II?

BTW, I originally thought Sines was Organ Three but the browser convinced me otherwise :wink: image

1 Like

"slug": "squinkylabs-sines",
			"name": "Organ Three",
			"description": "Hammond organ emulator",

That’s why I was asking if the slugs had changed, without looking at the slug. Thanks.

1 Like

Can I duplicate what? Send the pentatonic PES to both a Harmony and Harmony II and see the difference or none?

No, send panta from Harmony II into Harmony (I). In any case does harmony change to a new scale, or just ignore what your are sending to it?

Although that would be interesting, too, now that you mention it.

Argh, the red light was hiding under a green opaque cable. Sorry. Harmony has the red light and Harmony II does not with a pentatonic PES.

awesome! tx. And, yeah, those little LEDs can easily hide. Presumably H II actually goes to the correct penta, since it knows about those scales.