Some feedbacks/bugs (v2)

Hi VCV Staff,

tried finally v2 and wow: what an amazing product. Great jobs.

I’ll write here (since Issues button is vanished on GitHub) some feedbacks/bugs I discovered on my first trips in v2:

1. on FL Studio I resize the VST window of the plugin, than when I reopen it (same session, or closing/reopening the DAW) it will forget the size, and I need to resize the window every time
  2. I enable CPU meter, but when i restart Rack (both standalone or VST) it is disabled, and I need to re-enable every time
  3. can you add a bypass button (i.e. mute) on the new Audio-2 module?

Thanks

Bug reports and requests go here

https://vcvrack.com/support

1 Like

Done.

Thanks

1 Like

I like that the form fields for the plugin search are now at the top, which gives you a bit more space for the preview. However, out of routine I try to click the reset button next to the search field, where it is no longer^^. Maybe it could be repositioned next to the search field. For users who prefer to work with tags, maybe it’s better the way it is now.

With the cables, I still have to get used to the fact that left-clicking no longer deletes the cable. But I don’t think it’s bad that you have to press the shift key, so you can’t accidentally delete cables.

So far I am very satisfied with the handling. Especially the possibility to select and move modules is great. I hope that the Little Utils modules will also be available in the new version, then it would be perfect.

It’s not a button but: The “bypass” for the AUDIO module is in the form of “context menu-Bypass” (right click the module to access it), or by simply hitting “CTRL+E” as your mouse hover over the module.

1 Like