Slime Child Audio - Substation plugin released!

There is also a rather great video tutorial on YouTube:

After watching it, I had another try out of Slimechildaudio’s Substation, this time with 3 Sub oscillators, Envelope, Filter, Saturated mixer and Polyrhythm modules. A rather splendid array of sounds were the result. Enjoy.

Substation to Substation by Adrian Bottomley (soundcloud.com)

Substation to Substation | Patchstorage

Thanks creating for these modules Slimechildaudio, you are a star!

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I had no idea this video existed! What an amazing tutorial… he taught me things even I didn’t know Substation could do.

4 Likes

Yes it is a good video, but what about my audio based on the ideas on the video, did you find that useful, it’s all about me as Artie Ziff once said! Just an attention seeker really!!

1 Like

I bought substation today after watching that video. What a beautiful sounding compilation of modules! I really appreciate all the attention to detail, like randomizing only parts of the sequencer and the individual colors.And it has a very unique warm and at the same time gnarly sound. Very well done!

• mo
2 Likes

Good video… convinced me to buy.

1 Like

Haha yes, I am continuously impressed by the complex and abstract sounds you wring out of Substation! Very cool!

Sounds amazing, I love it! Sequencer is awesome! :slight_smile: Great work and well worth £7 I paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made a little test patch with the Substation suite:

the patch is here:

2021-02-rsmus7_SubStation_Beat.vcv (85.1 KB)

5 Likes

Nice work!