Slider or Knob on a Mixer Channel?

Good, knew you would get there! Looks rather good, so where are you with the other part - the 4track option that started this thread, not pushing, just curious!

The other part needs an overhaul, I think :thinking:

A bit more tidying up or a rebuild? Once again, you’ll get there! These modules always look great when you have finished them! You need any testers for these additions btw?

I think, by making an expander, the cable bus at the bottom of the module can be eliminated. And of course, everyone can download the latest source from my github repo, compile it and see how it works :sunglasses:

The word ‘compile’ always scare me, never tried that but I have helped Voxglitch with his ‘Pit fighter’ sampler module. He supplied it in a Rar and I worked with his latest build of that module. I am not very good at waiting… but I’m sure the expander will be a good solution. Is there a link to the GitHub repro?

I’m sorry, I don’t make nightly builds.

I’m not saying you should, but it isn’t that hard to get set up to build VCV Rack and the plugins. The directions provided by VCV are pretty complete. And once you get it all set up it’s trival to build anyone’s plugins after that. But figure on spending some wasted time getting it all to work the first time.

That’s ok, by the look of the code I will wait! You know what you are doing, leave it it to the experts.

Thank Squinky, but you have seen my patching, I prefer to waste time on patching strange combinations of modules.

1 Like

This cracked me up in the TRANSIT manual: “Morphing between presets of modules is not possible because of technical reasons.”

I can’t travel back in time because of technical reasons! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

2 Likes