Yep. Was a memory bug. Have a fix coming in the next release.
till now no more problems with the Vactrol module, thank you!
The Adrift and Recorder don’t have faceplates an aren’t in pre-release yet, however:
- Adrift deals with “analogue drift” or at least how I understood the conversation. One knob controls noise intensity, and an internal noise generator is sample & held to be added to channels. This works like existing detuners except the amount of detuning is fixed at trigger time (one trigger to reset all, and each channel has its own retrigger, but each channel shares the same “volume” of noise.)
- Recorder has inched along a bit. Originally meant to look like a digital recorder, seeing videos of casette tapes and general sentiment that modules should be pretty changed my mind. It will still just dump out
wavfiles of its input, but instead of all kinds of meters and what not will just look like a casette tape spinning while it records. Fun nostalgia.
The Adrift panel, showing a single big knob to control the total amount of randomness in the system and six channels that apply up to this amount of randomness.
- Each channel has an independent random value added to the input signal, but the intensity of this value is controlled by turbulence.
- Each channel can be re-randomized at once (the all trigger) or individually (the sail triggers.)
- Sails are processed before the input->output chain, so you can use the retrigger or gate of a note to apply minor pitch changes to each one.
- The Bip switch sets whether noise is added to a unipolar or bipolar signal; bi-polar signals may also add negative noise.
0.6.4 has been merged and pushed to Github, along with some new documentation.
0.6.5 has been published; it integrates an anti-pop system to the Vactrol mix expander.
Pluginmanager still says 0.6.3? Is there any Problem?
Looking for a manual Mac build, please!
I think the people who handle approvals are just really busy as of late.
Man, those are awesome! Thank you!
Do you think we see V1.0 first?