Renoise 3.2 (The beast DAW got an update) and here's a tune

http://jackaudio.org/downloads/

2 Likes

THANK YOU!!!

Here’s a pre breakfast tune…

3 Likes

Afternoon tune :wink:

2 Likes

Oh yes! Sunvox! Ça prend du temps pour se familiariser avec… Faut vraiment que je m’y mette !

3 Likes

exactly my thoughts as well… sunvox gör jobber sjukt bra eller hur bröder!

you need this

Jack

perhaps SKjack

in the rack just add enough skjack panels as I /O you want

I m not sure how to configure the stack of the I/O in mac ,if it like in windows editing a tex file or if like in Linux t directly from renoise

you need software that support Jack runing in your pc or the the network (like Ingen , Carla , Sunvox, puredata , reaper , bitwig or multiple rack instances ) Jack can handle Midi, audio, CV and transport

LADISH are very nice to save sessions like Mainstage in mac

a tip for the clock

1 Like

Just floating around this Sunday morning…

3 Likes

3.2 also has detachable mixer

2 Likes

Lofi living…

3 Likes

Boom Bap

3 Likes

I don’t know… just fooling around…

Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Gotta go out and take care of my bees now :honeybee::honeybee::honeybee:… here’s the lunch break:

2 Likes

could you connect it to the rack?

1 Like

Man I need to do that… I really need too… do you set jack on input in Renoise and output in VCV!? I’m not sure I feel cool to change output in Renoise but I could do that with the input.

But that’s how you route it right!?

in Linux is pretty simply (perhaps it work in the same way in mac since both are UNIX ) and work flawlessly.

just open the preferences of renoise and select jack in the device type, add the numbers of I/O that you wish.

Open the rack and select jack as audio driver and the I/O (or add a Skjack input or output module ) route the connections freely

I found this

I hope can help

PD: by the way, I tested this pipeline on windows, and works , but poorly

Pd2: ahh you are in to bitwig too! you can connect renoise , bitwig and the rack all together through jack (I think you seriously must consider switch to Linux )

3 Likes

Dude thank YOU!!!

Ill get into this this weekend!

Here is a morning coffee pre work beat:

Fire walk with me

3 Likes

Btw, what would you say are the main benefits using Jack over Bridge!?

Should I pick Jack 1 or Jack 2

?

:star_struck:

I use bridge over jack :smiley:

I host VCV bridge in Carla, that way I can use LV2s with VCV, though I can’t automate them (sadly the Carla VSTs won’t run in VCV Host for some reason). Another benefit is all my jack routing persists if I have to restart VCV or my DAW (mixbus) for whatever reason and if I wish I can still use VCV with external effects without the DAW running.

4 Likes