Purf patches - Previously, on VCV

Hey, here’s a fixed rack, have fun” All right!

4 Likes

One more where that came from, Rack via @Omri_Cohen. I read about International Drone Day somewhere,and only realized I missed it being halfway into this. Happy Last Month’s International Drone Day!

7 Likes

Oh, hello, it’s been a while. Here’s a recent thing.

There is always this period in (my?) creative endeavours, where I feel my work is going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. Like, in the past months. Here’s a new one, however, the result of a few recent patches in which I had a small obsession with the kind of ~crunch that Fehler Fabrik’s Rasoir module provides. Mixer and master reverbs offscreen, some midi for mainly filter manipulation. Cloud’s high shimmer sound at 2:16 should have slowly faded in via filter, but nothing happened when I turned the knob and that was when I realised the Density wasn’t set. Ah, well.

7 Likes

Love the early Eno sounds :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like that composition Urs, very nice!

1 Like

with a nod to @LarsBjerregaard, I had a go at limiting myself to only three modules (plus eye candy and some cheating with whatever’s on the mixer - a Nysthi Ambuance in this case). Fairly obvious choices here, going the Mutable route - Particle Noise excites Quantized Sympathetic Strings goes Clouds - but it surely is fun doing those.

3 Likes

Very cool, and love the video.

1 Like

Another 3 module patch. Noise. My very first go at these was with Rampage’s EOCs pinging Blamsoft’s stereo filter with Bogaudio’s S+H to modulate Rampage’s rise/fall and the filter frequency. This is the same concept, but after remembering Mockba’s S+H :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cool! Something new to try for Rings…

SO, VCV Rack 2! :star_struck: Here’s my first patch with it, inspired by how the Most used sorting in the module browser is a blank slate for now - let’s try something new: dBiz. (The envelope generator seems to have a bug which prevents the cycle mode from being switched, so it’s Rampage)

4 Likes

Season’s Greetings!

5 Likes

Thank you.

Greetings to you too, here’s a little something you can use in your Christmas Rack’s to come.

3 Likes

:star_struck:

supernice :smiley:

YES! :smile: And CPU usage is exceptionally low :+1::snowman:

3 Likes

Took the new Fluencerator from Autinn for a quick spin. Seems like a Turing machine with some musical smarts. Quite a delightful module. Also featuring further investigations into n̵̤̈́̕ơ̶̥̇ͅī̸̢s̷̪̤͝e̴̲̺̓̉

7 Likes

Very nice patch! Love the choir (?) background.

1 Like

:slight_smile: it’s a Sum’s Max output of Clouds + me, because why not, grabbing the microphone and singing something; with a generous amount of Simpliciter’s chopping, on 2x speed.

1 Like

Cool! Had me fooled :slight_smile:

1 Like

… in which I had a conversation with Omri’s recent fixed rack suggestion. Features an additional Raum reverb and a Stoermelder Midi-CAT, not pictured.

4 Likes