Psychedelic Scope for VCV Rack

There’s a new scope in the Modular Fungi collection that has some interesting features AND it will work with the lights off module :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Great fun, Omri, very cool scope !

1 Like

Yeah, it’s nice to play with it in darkness… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh man, this is getting expensive, now I have to get a video card… :sweat_smile: but sooooo nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, visuals are great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Killerscope Omri! will make doing certain stuff a lot easier. :slight_smile:

I was doing the mirroring etc , with 2 identical sources, one of which being flipped. You can see it in the track i posted yesterday.

And switching with a switch board and 8face, between all the 4 signal ( double left & right). It’s fun too!

But this scope will make it a lot easier hehe. :wink:

edit: been playing with it for a couple of hours now, it’s really great! a cv input/control to switch between the scope modes (norm/lisa/kal) would be welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

that background track is lovely. hope it makes it on to one of your releases on bandcamp.

1 Like

I was just going to ask if we could see the patch, I’m curious to know if there was a Prism in there somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think you can see it (like IRL (whatever that means anymore)):

2 Likes

Ah yes, that’s a nice trick! And the track is great, so many different percussion sounds and ear candy :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, no Prism in this one… It’s been a while since I used it to be honest, there are so many modules and so little time…

1 Like

Well, yes, I really like this piece and I hope to include it in the next Opus release :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

wonderful !

1 Like

this module is so insanely fantastic, I don’t know why it behaves the way it does, but that doesn’t matter, I loooove it :metal: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh nice!

So, the Opsylloscope just got an update :slight_smile: It’s possible to have it in pop-out window so you can place it anywhere you would like, also on a separate screen, and resize it according to your psychedelic needs. There are also 2 new CV inputs. One for interpolating between the 3 line types, and one to switch between the plots, and there’s also an option in the context menu to change the performance if you run out of CPU. Thanks again to Carbonic Acid and Studio 6+1 for helping me with this!

11 Likes

Cool Scope but not unavailable anymore…What about an Update for rack 2.4.1 Would be great.Thanks in advance

1 Like

See here full screen scope? - #8 by Omri_Cohen along with my reply.

1 Like

Thanks Steve for the replay… :smiley: