Psychedelic Scope for VCV Rack

There’s a new scope in the Modular Fungi collection that has some interesting features AND it will work with the lights off module :slight_smile:

19 Likes

Great fun, Omri, very cool scope !

1 Like

Yeah, it’s nice to play with it in darkness… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

oh man, this is getting expensive, now I have to get a video card… :sweat_smile: but sooooo nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, visuals are great :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Killerscope Omri! will make doing certain stuff a lot easier. :slight_smile:

I was doing the mirroring etc , with 2 identical sources, one of which being flipped. You can see it in the track i posted yesterday.

And switching with a switch board and 8face, between all the 4 signal ( double left & right). It’s fun too!

But this scope will make it a lot easier hehe. :wink:

edit: been playing with it for a couple of hours now, it’s really great! a cv input/control to switch between the scope modes (norm/lisa/kal) would be welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

that background track is lovely. hope it makes it on to one of your releases on bandcamp.

1 Like

I was just going to ask if we could see the patch, I’m curious to know if there was a Prism in there somewhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

i think you can see it (like IRL (whatever that means anymore)):

2 Likes

Ah yes, that’s a nice trick! And the track is great, so many different percussion sounds and ear candy :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, no Prism in this one… It’s been a while since I used it to be honest, there are so many modules and so little time…

1 Like

Well, yes, I really like this piece and I hope to include it in the next Opus release :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

wonderful !

1 Like

this module is so insanely fantastic, I don’t know why it behaves the way it does, but that doesn’t matter, I loooove it :metal: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh nice!