produces more energy than consumes

At any one moment in time this gizmos produces more energy than is required to keep it running

Or so the numbers say.,…, .,.,.,.,it just seems to add up

10 Likes

You didn’t answer the question-?

There was a question?

Yes, only I forgot to add the “?” and the end to the topic header. Chalk it up as dementia.(:- A group of thinking and social symptoms that interferes with daily functioning.

"Not a specific disease, dementia is a group of conditions characterized by impairment of at least two brain functions, such as memory loss and judgment.

Symptoms include forgetfulness, limited social skills, and thinking abilities so impaired that it interferes with daily functioning.

Medications and therapies may help manage symptoms. Some causes are reversible."

I think you forgot to add the question also. What is the question?

I’m no engineer so can’t even fathom what this chart means. (no pun intended)

Could the machine in post #1 produce more energy than is being consumed; at any one moment in time-? Is energy going out larger than energy coming in; at any one moment in time-?

1 Like

“Only if it breaks the laws of physics” is the answer to that question.

4 Likes

If only we could harness the energy of flat earthers, anti-vax’ers, climate change deniers, alien overlord believers and such like. We’d have this much free energy |<------------------------------------>|. :man_scientist:

3 Likes

I believe that our creators (Elohim) are aliens, and by the end of 2035 they are coming back here! see ya! :alien:

the aliens will be here just in time for vcv v2

2 Likes

yes, it’s called a capacitor, or a battery. it can output previously stored energy at a completely different time than energy is being input to it. still doesn’t break the laws of physics though.

1 Like

SEAGIN9pdf.pdf (44.9 KB)

Bad image. I ned to remove the colors and if possible, repost the image

Ummm … that still does not make it a question. It’s more of a sentence missing a subject.

Also - that diagram does not seem to describe a machine. A lot of dimensions and values, but no verbs and stuff.

Is it some sort of a pater noster elevator powered by balloons of air? Where does the air come from?

I’m willing to give it the benefit of the doubt, for the nonce. After all, I used to firmly believe that DDWFTTW (“Direct DownWind Faster Than The Wind”) wind-powered vehicles were impossible, but once I really understood the principle operation of the machine, I saw the light.

They have always been with us and they will not expose themselves until humans no longer eat meat, they might even object to eating of fish.

cubic feet…lbs…omg headache is coming :rofl:

May I create a VCV Rack module based on this?

4 Likes

Doooo eeeeeet!

2 Likes