plugins that are questionable whether there will be V2 updates

If this was directed at me, I did actually migrate to V2, and sent to Andrew, but I guess he is swamped at the moment :slight_smile:

Are you taking over Skylights?

That’s great! And yeah, I mean having an envelope of the resulting effect basically. For example, using the envelope to “duck” a filter at the same time. Does this make sense?

1 Like

I think jonas was saying his plugin is in the library not that he was planning to take over skrylar.

1 Like

No :slight_smile: It just looked like you responded to my post (it was listed as a reply to me)… I thought you said that it would be easy to migrate Flag to V2. (and it was)

Sorry for the confusion!

Flag just updated through the library

5 Likes

my plugins (autodafe) are already updated for Mac and Win. on Linux, only 2 collections are already working, still need to fix some issues on my REDs collection

5 Likes

You can take these off the list:

• Tiny Tricks: Can be downloaded and compiled, works, is just not in the library yet.
  • Expert Sleepers: Both the plugins are now in the library.
2 Likes

I’m simply not upgrading to V2 without Hallucigenia… It is one of my absolute favorite modules! I hope you can find time to update them! :beers: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

it will be there, I have a running build that seems fine

2 Likes

That is great news! Thanks

Can anyone build a Windows copy of tiny tricks? It’s a great collection and I’m excited to try rb8 in bitwig, but have no skills to build.

I see that LifeFormModular has build problems. Disappointing, I really like the Additive and Percussive Vibration modules.

1 Like

Update is live now, get it from the library updater.

2 Likes

Here’s a link to a comment on tinytricks’s github where I posted a quick build of the plugin for all three platforms until it shows in the library.

4 Likes

Thank you @netboy3 . I’ll try this tonight. Much appreciated.

1 Like

Prok modules are available in VCV 2 now. Thanks.

11 Likes

And prokmodular? Woo hoo!

1 Like

Windows TinyTricks: https://cornwarning.com/xfer/TinyTricks-2.5.0-win.vcvplugin @hardyfinn FILL YER BOOTS

3 Likes