Playlist of adventures in vcv / soundcloud

Found vcv over a year ago, perfectly when I was getting interested in Eurorack. Played a lot, learned a lot, then had a break, until now when I read about the mi-rack-thing [discussion closed here, I really regret buying it…].

Well, at least it ignited a new flame for this wonderful music engine. So, yesterday, as I was in bed suffering from severe manflu, I made another small song. Below my evolving playlist of vcv-adventures.

Enjoy & please comment –– all feedback welcome. My goal is to go slower, but as an old punkrocker, it is really hard :skull:

5 Likes

Found it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds very good ! i like it :slight_smile:
Hope you will soon feel better :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks! Actually do already, but still at home. Freelance-worker, so can work anywhere, but spent the morning on a new track “Crossfader” –– inspired by the Patch&Tweak-files from p125. Could play that silly droning all day.

1 Like

Cool music!

1 Like

Really feel like I´m getting closer to the “it” I´m looking for. Do you hear it, or is it just me getting too much satisfaction from the tweakin – of course it is a lot about personal preferences, but that aside? I work as a creative, vcv & music is just a hobby, so really feel free to roast this as much as you like, the nastier the better :skull:

The patch photo:

:skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Of all the music you display here, I like this one the best. It is the closest to “it”. The Bolero-style underbeat drives the song very nicely. The variety in the pad changes very smoothly and you can feel the rise in tension (and see it in the SoundCloud graph). I didn’t fully care for the sounds in the climax, but some climax was the right thing to do. For a long piece it has a good flow.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for listening!

And you’re on to something about the climax-part …

In case anyone is interested to take a closer look, I just shared the “AftWards” -patch

PATCH HERE

Will try to locate & upload the older ones on my playlist as well.

can´t sleep ––> new track (sorry for the roughness & clicks).

This could play all night.