Peter Gabriel tour next year, and new album coming

From the PG mailing list:

"Peter Gabriel will tour across the UK & Europe next spring. The tour marks his first shows outside of North America since 2014’s Back to Front Tour celebrating the era-defining album So. Produced by Live Nation, the 22 shows in Europe will kick off in Krakow, Poland on 18 May 2023, with dates in Italy, France, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, The Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, and the UK before wrapping in Dublin, Ireland on 25 June 2023. The tour will then continue in North America in the late summer/fall with dates and ticket information to follow.

i/o The Tour will see Peter playing new material from his forthcoming album i/o, as well as delving into his wider catalogue of music, with hits, fan favourites and the unexpected. For the shows, Peter will be joined by regular band-mates Tony Levin, David Rhodes and Manu Katché."

8 Likes
1 Like

The man’s singing voice is so distinct, and lovely. I remember hearing Fallen Angel by Robbie Robertson for the first time an suddenly…That’s Peter Gabriel ! You recognize his voice immediately.

1 Like