Path Set x Omri Cohen

Hello I’m back on the cadge, would it be possible play around with the patch? Would love to know how you patched it.

Well, just trying to open the same patch now and it will not start at all. Another patch has died for me. Probably not your fault. Guess what the patch has opened up and works fine!!

1 Like

Yeah no problem, here you go:

Fairly simple really, a slow square LFO provides a trigger for playback, then sample and hold triggers the flip inputs to randomly reverse slices. Usage instructions are in the patch description, enjoy :wink:

It’s actually quite useful as a sort of instant ambient re-mixer, just to chuck in different recordings and see how they sound sliced up.

1 Like

I think what’s happening is the trigger starts playing from where it stopped, whereas I was expecting it to retrigger from the start for stutter effects. Not a problem.

Anyway, I had another play with Panther Cap and ended up making a dodgy tutorial, haha! It seemed to sound much smoother than last time, not sure if anything changed in the update Sorry to spam your thread with another video but here it is :wink:

2 Likes

Hello further developments, updated the Truffles and Hyphae modules and got this:

Hypae paid module issue

Any ideas why?

I don’t know why. You might have to email support@vcvrack.com to figure out what’s going on.

Thanks, guess what? Now they all work fine. Confused? I am.

1 Like

Would you consider selling the modules separately for like a 10er each?

I only want the Panther Cap.

@Patheros @Omri_Cohen trigger / re-trigger question or feature request.

Hi fairly new to VCV but purchased this set right away ( also bought Path Set grains ) - Anyway I love the modules especially Panther Cap & Hyphae.

In Hyphae are you able to set the triggers to re-trigger? I would love to use the various loopers for some fast triggering but because it plays all the way through it skips triggers. If there isn’t already a setting or workaround it would be great if it could be enabled in the context menu. I think this would enable some really cool staccato / punch sequencing options.

Also really find myself wanting a similar option or just a trigger in Panther Cap because the run takes 2 pulses to turn on but a trigger or gate would be great!

Sorry if this is dumb question and I am missing some obvious modular workaround, if not I hope you consider these suggestions.

Thank you both for the fantastic work! It’s cool modules like these and rad videos from Omri that keep me hooked on VCV.