Patch and Tweak VCV Rack files

Hey guys! So, there are 50 patches from Patch and Tweak available to download and use in VCV Rack And, there is also a giveaway! You can find the full details in the description of this video -

Have fun!
20 Likes

Great news, @Omri_Cohen. It is very interesting. Thank You!

1 Like

Cheers, Evgeny!

That’s great you could make the patches for the guys, Omri, I know they were falling behind on that task so good job and I look forward to checking them out. Already have the book :sunglasses:

1 Like

Yeah, it was really fun! Let me know what you think about the patches :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should probably provide the link to the patches: http://patchandtweak.com/patches/

I’ve gone through a couple of handfulls randomly… this is great work Omri! Very thorough with the notes and cable colors and all. Must have taken quite some time. I could nitpick about a few choices I might have made differently but you’ve made some very illustrative patches, that demonstrate the concepts they were meant to very clearly. Well done and kudos! I’m assuming you got a bit of payment, but just in case you didn’t: Thank you!

1 Like

Great! I’m happy you like them :slight_smile: Yeah, it took some time but I had fun, I learned a lot, and I hope I brought VCV a bit more publicity.

4 Likes

Should we share here??

4 Likes

Got it :slight_smile: Thank you!

Suspense!!

soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great, thanks for the effort!

1 Like

Yo Omri, what I just encountered when I go on your Youtube page: Youtube suggests to me as a similar artist Arvo Pärt. Not the baddest suggestion =)

2 Likes

Oh man, nice!

I received a copy of Patch and Tweak for Christmas - what a fab book. Thank you @Omri_Cohen for the wonderful patches. They turn the book from a lovely, glossy browse into some kind of workbook too.

1 Like

Hey thank you very much one more time @Omri_Cohen ! :heart:

1 Like

It was so much fun working on them, I’m happy you enjoy it as well :slight_smile:

I appreciate it, thank you!

1 Like

Hello from August 2021: Love the book!!! (had a problem with examples but found solution…)

Just now loading up examples in VCV. Subscribed to all the plugins (some names were different than listed on VCV Rack patches), updated library, restarted VCV, but I am getting lots of “Could not find module…” errors.

I am probably missing some simple step but does anyone know how to correct these? Is there a procedure, say if the plugin got renamed or something since the book came out (2019)?

EXAMPLE: I tried loading the “P.28_East Coast Patch.vcv” patch but got the following errors: Could not find module “Multiple18” of plugin “Autodafe” Could not find module “Bogaudio-Mix4” of plugin “Bogaudio” Could not find module “Blank” of plugin “PatchAndTweak” Could not find module “BlankBarbieri” of plugin “PatchAndTweak” Could not find module “Twelve-Key” of plugin “ImpromptuModular”

I followed the plugin instructions from VCV.

UPDATE SOLUTION: In VCV Rack, under Library, check to see if there are any updates, I had plenty! After updates, everything is working! LIBRARY > UPDATE ALL

Thank you so much. This is a GREAT resource for learning (before buying modules). Thank you! Cheers