Option to mark a reply as Solution on Discourse

Hey everyone, so while lurking on a Discourse forum for a game i like (Cataclysm DDA) I noticed Discourse supports marking an answer as a Solution to your question. Would people here be interested in this feature ? Since there are often questions around here, maybe it would be a nice Quality of life improvement if it’s possible to implement it in here :slight_smile:

Here’s a link with an example from the Cataclysm Discourse forum :

6 Likes

Very useful!

1 Like

could you add a poll?

I’ve searched a bit more about this feature, and it seems like it’s added through a plugin that can be installed on the forum. I’ve checked and we don’t have it yet, so yeah i’m probably going to make a poll to see if people want it added :slight_smile:. Checking the install procedure, i’m not sure if i have enough rights (or even enough knowledge lol) to install myself, but Andrew should be able to take care of that. Hopefully it wouldn’t be too complicated for him

Would you like the Discourse Solved plugin to be added to the Vcv community forum
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

Added discourse-solved plugin. @Olival_Clanaro To test, try marking this comment as the solution.

10 Likes

Works ! Thanks :slight_smile:

4 Likes