Omri Cohen: Tutorial Videos

Oh also Omri in the comments you’re asked about the Bridge-Fx option and you weren’t sure what the difference was.

This one can be dropped into the fx rack of an audio track to record VCV. It’s still tied to a port number so only good for recording one track as you’d have to have multiple audio modules running to multitrack and with 16 tracks being the max as there are only 16 ports. Standard Bridge is the best option for multitrack.

1 Like

Oh wow, I will definitely have a look! Thanks!

Really good stuff and your streamer software looks very interesting indeed.

1 Like
4 Likes
6 Likes
12 Likes

Aw, I was hoping I wouldn’t be skipped from a roundup again! Did they get released too late in the month to make it?

23:30 :wink:

1 Like

Ah nice! Didn’t see them in the index or when scrolling around those misc sections, my bad

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sorry, but I didn’t have enough time to study them for the video…

1 Like

Ah no worries! I was afraid it fell through the cracks, with my plugin having been out of date on the library for a month.

1 Like
3 Likes

Hi Omri nice as usual, but take a look at this :

Here I route the gate (via the Trigger Buffer) also to the Reset on Quantum. I also had to multiply the clock outs going to the Trigger Buffer for this to work. But now I can play a chord, and when I play another one the old one will be reset and replaced by the new one. No need to hold the chord, and the trigger buffer makes it play on time.

4 Likes

Oh nice, the Trigger Buffer is saving the day once again :slight_smile: I usually use S&H for this, but I didn’t show it on purpose so people can experiment a bit, and I can also learn something new, like this trick, for example :slight_smile: So thank you for this!

3 Likes
6 Likes
9 Likes

Beau travail, Omri :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much, Marc!

7 Likes
8 Likes