Olival : Chastronautes Album (made in Vcv rack)

Hi everyone ! After a lot of work, my first album is finally out on Bandcamp !
It has been a crazy adventure, and i guess the result is quite alright for an amateur :slight_smile:
I also had a lot of fun making the album art :smile:
Hope you will enjoy it :smile:

14 Likes

Nice! A first album is certainly a big achievement, I remember the feeling of joy and contentment I got when I put my first one out.
The music is really good, I really like the samples - they integrate well within the context of the music.

Good job :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much !

Yes ! i understand it now :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations on the release of the album. Great music. Very atmospheric “space” sound. I really liked it. Keep it up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats Olival. It is a great album, nice atmosphere. Great job. :smiley:

1 Like

Great music & album! I especially enjoyed 1, 5, & 7. Your sounds were really cool and expressive for the course of the whole album, and the samples were fun and made laugh for one of them(possibly about etickets to Disney lol). You should be proud of your achievement, and hope you make more of these in the future!

1 Like

Yes you heard right :wink: It’s a sample of Sally Ride commenting a Shuttle Launch Thanks a lot for the feedback !

1 Like

Brillantes sonorités polyphoniques :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

J’écouterai ton œuvre dans le train lundi, dès potron minet ! Bon dimanche d’ici là !

1 Like

As someone who keeps the launch schedule on his calendar, this was fun to listen to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

How did I miss this… Time to have a break and listen to an album :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Valentin! That has to be a good feeling :slight_smile: Many nice things on there and good mastering. Well done!

1 Like

The album is free right now during quarantine, i can currently giveaway 200 copies each month. Stay safe everyone :v:

1 Like