NYSTHI v2.4.23

I really need to catch up on parsing these release notes, and try to maybe separate them into per-tag groups…

Proper. What about the complex simpler, confusion simpler, Squonk,? Are they multithreaded tuned also?

they have no inner multithreads

1 Like

Cool breeze! By any chance would you make complex simpler polyphonic.

no hope

2 Likes

Cool breeze

1 Like

Any chance the distortion modules RXG100ChanB RXG100ChanA SMASHMASTER RODENT V2 and MAGISTER FUZZ will ever work on Windows (7) ? :wink:

yes, the day my main pc will become a window pc (again…)

2 Likes

version 1.0.8 coming

v1.0.8 (2019-11-10)

All compiled against 1.1.6 Rack version

– POLYRECORDER64 ---- added 32 bit float saving ---- added 32 bit float RAW PCM saving ---- vastly improved real time saving ---- the yellow led is active when any module is doing postprocessing

– POLYRECORDER ---- added 32 bit float saving ---- added 32 bit float RAW PCM saving ---- vastly improved real time saving ---- the yellow led is active when any module is doing postprocessing

– MASTER RECORDER 2 ---- added 32 bit float saving ---- added 32 bit float RAW PCM saving ---- vastly improved real time saving

– SEVENSEAS ---- debug missing PW when non multithreaded ---- add 1024 and 2048 processing blocks ---- add tightloop context menu. If set tries to imitate the version 1.0.5 sleeping time of the extra thread

– POLYSEVENSEAS ---- add tightloop context menu. If set tries to imitate the version 1.0.5 sleeping time of the extra thread

– CONVOLVZILLA ---- debug a CRASH happening pressing reset button ---- add tightloop context menu. If set tries to imitate the version 1.0.5 sleeping time of the extra thread

– MUSICALBOX1 ---- added a contextual menu for a new MODE: “NAME MORE VISIBLE”. (to give more punch to the text visibility)

– THE SQUONK ---- small visual defect (contextual menu for randomize “x5” items )

9 Likes

looking forward SO much!

Proper

@synthi and @pyer,

Small cosmetic request for SIMPLICITER: Any chance you can make the numeric displays uniform in size and proportion? The display in the PLAY HEAD section is squished and the others vary in size.

too complex I assume?

in 1.0.9 uniformed

6 Likes

Thanks!

v1.0.9 (2019-12-17)

– SIMPLICITER

---- some graphic cleaning

---- the speed display will display negatives in red (over a dark gray)

---- debug a crash happening modifying slices number

---- added an highlight mode to the fields to understand better whne in KF mode and in SLICE mode

---- add smoothing when there is a transition between REC and PLAY

– CONFUSING SIMPLER

---- add smoothing when there is a transition between REC and PLAY

– MASTER RECORDER 2

---- added saving in MP3 format (stereo, VBR, bitrate from 160 to 320)

---- Added new autosave strategy (similar to VCV-Recorder)

---- removed autosave button

---- the start button will trig a choose file the first time OR

if the AUTO ENUMERATE FROM CONTEXTUAL MENU IS OFF

---- If the AUTO ENUMERATE is ON, if you want to change name of the file you should use

the “CHOOSE destination file…” contextual menu

---- changed strategy for saving whne closing the app

– POLYRECORDER

---- If the AUTO ENUMERATE is ON, if you want to change name of the file you should use

– POLYRECORDER64

– QUADPANNER

---- inverted Y axis

---- corrected OFFSET for AZIMUTH (not clamping but rotating)

---- added labels… :smiley:

– MULTIVOLTIMETRO

---- RED tapper for the reset min/max

– MUSICALBOX1

---- bug: persistence of BUSY MODE is now corrected

– JIRA JIRA ECHO

---- add anticlick filter to the on-off head selectors

---- add bypass button and pulse input

– HOTTUNA

---- add LOW FREQUENCIES MODE. In this mode the detector can dectect precisely

between 8Hz (!!) and around 1100Hz

– GRAN TUNISMO

---- add LOW FREQUENCIES MODE. In this mode the detector can dectect precisely

between 8Hz (!!) and around 1100Hz

– DUAL DUAL LPG

---- changed selector for filter (just a graphic thing): now is an (EASY) tapper

10 Likes

Love it Antonio! Especially the low frequency mode in Hot Tuna, that would be an amazing update all on its lonesome!

1 Like

I am wondering if it’s possible to make polyrec64 detect tracks without any sound at all and remove them (maybe as a separate option?). I find using it to record mindmeld per-track outputs most convenient but getting 1Gb files for a minute jam while a was just recording a couple of tracks is kinda overkill :slight_smile: the only solution I came with is using split/merge to exclude extra channels but connecting these back again every time I add another instrument might be such a pain.

Anyway, thanks for your hard work!

can be done in a couple of ways

1. special compact mode: at the start detect the connected tracks and use only them

2. use a DAW file format where pcm data is stored with tagged chan num, chunck enum, start sample and end sample

Sorry, I didn’t quite get it. For option 1, do you mean something similar to my merge/split solution? I noticed that polyrec doesn’t record channels if they are not present, but the only way to remove them from mindmeld mixer output seems to be split, then remerge first N channels. Option 2 I didn’t get at all. Do you mean just switch to “RAW PCM 32 bit IEEE FLOAT”? These seem to occupy actually more space on hard drive than WAVs…