NYSTHI v2.4.23

I like that these skins are included as options for your modules @synthi. I really love the redo on the default GUI though, a lot! They look better than ever, and am so happy to have your modules in V2. So thank you for all your hard work.

5 Likes

dark night too @TroubledMind :muscle:

6 Likes

May I have your attention, please?
Will the real Slim Simpler User please stand up?

(ALERT: this release is not in the library )

v2.0.11 (2021-12-07)

• added dark theme “spectromas_dark_01”
  • added dark theme “spectromas_darknight_02”

PROGRAMMER

• debug the knob values not loaded correctly in V2
  • debug current stage on load (not loaded correctly in V2)

MASTER RECORDER 2

• debug export mp3 when in 320kbs (this is a bug in the lameMP3 lib using the CBR mode) from this version the 320kbs (and only the 320) is done in VBR mode
  • changed default encoding mp3 mode to cbr-192kbs

SIMPLICITER

• debug missing PEAK menus !
  • debug a crash deleting all SLICEs whne playing using slices
  • add menu for equal division of current selection (new slices will be added to the slice sequencer)

EQUAL DIVISION QUANTIZER

• debug not saving status in v2
13 Likes

Hahaha present!! Grazie mille :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Nysthi for the win :trophy: :muscle:t3:

1 Like

Please stand up!

1 Like

How do we activate the dark themes? I didn’t see it in the manual.

feature are freely added but only @TroubledMind knows how to access it and he wants 0.001 bitcoin to decrypt it !

3 Likes

Do you have a bitcoin mining module? :smiley:

1 Like

Yes please!

@GrayCatMusic Load Nysthiometer and right click, choose the theme and restart rack

4 Likes

Oh actually, it’s not in the library yet. You’ll have to send the bitcoin for secrets.

1 Like

It works with the build Antonio posted up there! Nice work, these look great! Sending BTC now… :wink:

1 Like

is not in the library because I decided that only after one week I’ll send to the publishers so in the meantime we’ll have some tester on VST too, I hope

but only if in the meantime I have no solved more bugs, inserted new features ore created new modules

6 Likes

It’s unlikely to ever go in the library again then :wink:

1 Like

@TroubledMind @funkybot @GrayCatMusic @Pyer @_jojo_blue and all
regarding the rewriting of the UI, you are not obliged to duplicate all the DIRs (the load system contains a fallback operation in case of missing RESs)

so for example, if someone wants only to override the default tables for Seven Seas or the default TALK for S.A.M., you need just to override those files (maintaining the dir structure, of course)

3 Likes

reminder reverbs…

10 Likes

I’d forgotten how good PlateVerb is. But you don’t have a SpringVerb do you? How can I make it drip? Need a NysthiBear!

1 Like

just import any spring reverb IR you want into convolvzilla

Yeah that’s what I ended up doing after I wrote that.

I was just hoping there was a secret Nysthi Spring Reverb facility hidden in a cave near your house! :stuck_out_tongue:

Ha, I build that one for myself, when they had DIY-Kits for that. Awesome reverb with a long accutronics tank!

Maybe some burst generator or a Sha#Bang Collider into a Karplus-Module into a plate for the drip?

2 Likes

finally I had the time to program the SERGE PROGRAMMER buddy: the "NUDGER"

(added nudge and copy track to track in programmer)

@PaulPiko you are going to like it !

NUDGER

• expander for the SERGE Programmer adding controls for nudging and CV signals
  • GLOBAL NUDGE via tap button or pulse signals (all tracks). FORWARD or BACKWARD.
  • TRACK NUDGE via tap button or pulse signals track by track. FORWARD or BACKWARD.
  • CV control of nudge, if CV is in nudging will be modulated in semitones (2 semitone, 2 nudges… example)
  • Global CV Adder (the central one) (add a CV to all TRACKS)
  • Track by track CV ADD
13 Likes