NYSTHI crashes VCV

correct

1 Like

Do you have an advice for a good graphic card minimum requirements?

can you explain what graphic cards you have that listed in device manager?

Not sure if there is a recommended card or minimum requirements. Works pretty well on a GTX 750Ti for me, it’s a low end card so anything better would be good I reckon.

The .svg files are the panels / UI’s for the modules. Deleting this res folder or individually won’t re-acquire the .svg files you’ll have to download them again. So what you could do is:

• Delete the NYSTHI folder.
  • Go to the Library page
  • Unsubscribe from NYSTHI open rack then close
  • Resub to NYSTHI and open rack again.

This will re-download NYSTHI from the Library. If it still freezes. Then check for an update for your GPU, whether it be integrated or dedicated.

It’s entirely possible to do this, you would do so in the chipset configuration menu. Obviously not recommended if there is no dedicated GPU!

Just to add @megoca This is not a recommendation for yourself at the moment as we don’t know what GPU you have. It was in response to:

The only reason you would have NVIDIA settings for AUTO (given the above context) would be if there is more than 1 GPU.

I have an Intel HD 4000 (ASUS motherboard integrated) with 1635 MB total memory and 256 MB video dedicated memory.

I’m gonna buy a better one as Christmas self-present lol. @Coirt: thanks for the explanation.

What driver version?

I now see it’s a 9.17.10.2828 , the date is 31/07/2012.

Yeah, I think that needs an update… :rofl:

I had an egyptian version…:joy:

2012 ? must be the MAYA DOOMSDAY edition ! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Funny thing about that calendar is it’s round :astonished: