No Mailing List Delivery

Hi, I have not received any posts sent to my email via the Mailing List system since 7th August. The option is still active in my Prefs. I emailed Andrew a few days ago but haven’t heard from him yet.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks, Chris.

Sorry guys, just bumping this one - anyone else’s mailing list stop sending?

I did email @Vortico but had no reply yet.

Thanks.

I’m not sure what you mean by “Mailing List” - do you mean notification emails from this forum?

That’s working for me, using these settings:

Hi @Richie,

There at the bottom of your screenshot “Enable mailing list mode” - ALL posts are (well they were until 7 Aug) emailed to me where I could use a filter to sort them in my local folders.

Yours is unchecked.

Understood. I’ve enabled that - let’s give it a few hours and see what happens.

Thanks.

No need to wait - I’m reliably receiving an email for every post now.

Here are my other related settings:

1 Like

Thanks @Richie. This is weird for me. Hopefully the support team can sort it out soon.

maybe a cookie thing ? remove the community.vcvrack.com cookie(s) and try again ?

Not sure what you mean. Do emails have cookies? :confused:

No but the settings of the site are stored in cookies.

Nope. Deleted the cookie and restarted. Still no email deliveries :cry:

Would have been nice if it worked…too bad :frowning_face:

I just tried to PM @Vortico but got a message that he is not accepting messages at the moment (odd). I still haven’t received a reply to the email I sent to contact@vcvrack.com a few weeks ago.

Damned if I know what to do next :confused:

Well for some reason, the emails from the mailing list have started being delivered again to my inbox.

If someone ( @Vortico ) did something then thank you. If it was the server gods then thank you too :grinning:

2 Likes

It seems the server gods are fickle as the mailing list delivery stopped again. I only got 1 days worth of emails.

Maybe I should sacrifice a goat on the altar of the server? :smiling_imp:

@therealkitman did you ever get any email since then? Is “Mailing List Delivery” still enabled for you, but no messages?

@mixer, the delivery is still enabled but I’m still not getting any regular emails. I did get 1 email on the 28th Oct but that was all.

Thank you @therealkitman. I have a different but possibly related problem: I haven’t been receiving any email even when all “Email” and “Activity Summary” settings at https://community.vcvrack.com/u/mixer/preferences/emails are enabled. I have “Mailing list mode” disabled. I think @vortico may want to know about these discrepancies.

I did email @Vortico back in August about this issue.

@Richie set his up back in August and starting receiving emails but I don’t know if he is still monitoring and/or receiving via emails.