News of the Rack: Back in Blog

Exciting stuff! I would love a feed (RSS/atom) to follow for updates, if that’s not too awkward to add

3 Likes

I use a free version of the blog which doesn‘t include that, but I will always announce updates here, so you can use that function here

1 Like

Update! With the exception of “Tests & Tutorials”, all sections now seamlessly follow the latest newspaper version of News of the Rack 44-45/2020.

4 Likes

Update! With the exception of “Tests & Tutorials”, all sections are now up to date.

4 Likes

Finally another update! Sorry that it took longer again, but who thinks that you need a VPN to access your own things? Nothing has changed in my system, but the upload filters have been active on the network since the beginning of August, so I suspect the problem here. “Tests & Tutorials” coming soon.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing the blog, much appreciated! :+1:

1 Like

Update! … still working on the rest

2 Likes

Update! Now finally complete. If you look at the topic “Tests & Tutorials” you may realize, why it took so long. At first I wanted to it the same way I did it in the Newspaper Version, so with a picture for each video. But then I realized that this would be too much and came out with the actual version. Maybe I do a hybrid with the archive like it is now and new videos the old way. Please tell me, what you think about this.

1 Like

This news item description in German in the English version: RPJ 1.0.2 2021-06-27. Just FYI. Thanks as always!

Thanks, I haven‘t realised it yet. The correct wording will come with the next update

Update!

2 Likes

hey, @the1andonlydrno ! nice blog!. Also maybe this stuff would be appropriate for a “tests and tutorails”. Although it is not a video…

Hey Bruce, I think I put it in the News section.Sorry that I missed it.

Oh, maybe I missed it!

Update! Including things I missed :metal: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks! Very nice, as usual.

1 Like

Update!

2 Likes

Man, this looks great! Thanks so much for doing this!

1 Like

Update! Now with the videos from Sha# Bang! Modules, which I totally missed, sorry!

3 Likes

Update! For now it’ just about V1, because V2 isn’t official yet and there’s too much going on with it.

6 Likes