I have the idea of doing a kind of chain-patch game,
so I started a patch and anyone how likes to join, can
take it and develope it further, then upload again, and the next one should develope it
a bit more and so on. Untill … whatever
the only rules are:
- that you keep at least one voice/track of the patch you start with.
- you can use only free available modules,
if they are not in the plugins directory, you should provide a link here.
- if you use samples you need to provide a link to them too.
- you upload the patch here
- you name the patch like this: date_your nick_chain-patch_step…(just count)
Besides this you can do whatever you want.
to get it all started I have made a patch that uses aepelzens quad sequencer,
you can get it here:
a short video to give you an idea of the start:
and the patch is here:2019_03_27_rsmus7_chain-patch_start.vcv (50.8 KB)
here now the version with only free modules
2019_03_27_rsmus7_chain-patch_start_free_modules.vcv (50.7 KB)
I hope some of you will join and have fun with this little game